VIT University announced VITEEE 2018 exam dates and other details on its official website recently. According to the official website, VITEEE 2018 will be held from April 4 to April 15. In 2018, VITEEE will be held in 3 sessions every day from April 4 to 15 – from 9 am to 11.30 am (first session), from 12.30 pm to 3 pm (second session) and from 4 pm to 6.30 pm (last and 3rd session). VITEEE 2018 application process has commenced on the official website a week in advance. Initially, the process was to begin from November 9, 2017, but, the University released the application forms on November 1.
Subsequently, two changes till date have been announced in VITEEE 2018. Firstly, the offline application fee has been revised from Rs. 990 to Rs. 1200(including GST). Secondly, students applying for the exam online need to now submit a scanned copy of Aadhaar Card or proof of enrolment ID of Aadhaar Card while filling the application form. More details are yet to be announced.
VITEEE 2018 results will tentatively be released in April. Check VITEEE 2018 important dates!
VITEEE 2018 Online Application Forms: Apply now!
Aspirants can submit VITEEE 2018 application forms by following the below instructions:
Stage 1: New User Registration
- To begin with, aspirants are required to register on the website by entering all the relevant details carefully.
- Soon after, they would receive a password from VIT on their registered mobile no. and email id. Please note that all the VITEEE 2018 communications will be sent the registered email id and mobile no. Request for change in mobile no. & e-mail id in the future will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Note: Request for change in Mobile Number and Email ID will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Once the candidates are registered, they will receive an email and SMS. In it, the Username and Password to login will be mentioned.
Stage 2: Confirmation of password
- At this step, aspirants will have to login as registered users with the email id and password received from VIT.
Stage 3: Filling VITEEE 2018 online application form
- While filling the VITEEE 2018 application forms, aspirants are required to provide all relevant details carefully, before submission. After doing this, an application number will be generated after submission. Aspirants are required to refer to this application number for all future correspondences.
The candidates then need to click on “Application Form” option, it is 4th on the tabs on left hand side. Then, the application form of VITEEE 2018 will open up
he VITEEE 2018 application form will look as above and in it, the candidates will have to mention the following details:
- Name of candidate as it appears in class 12 certificate
- Date of birth
- Community: please note that MBC candidates should select same code as OBC or BC.
- Mother tongue
- Native state
- Whether hostel accommodation is required or not
- Blood group
- Address for correspondence
- Phone number (landline with STD code)
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Relationship of the person at above with the candidate
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Occupation
- Education details
The medium of instruction: English or Others.
Mode of study: Candidates who have studied in regular, full-time and formal education only are eligible to apply.
Name of the board
Roll number or registration number or seat number: if already allotted.
- Name of the school
- Address of the school
- Month and year of passing or appearing the exam.
- Other information
Choice of campus
VITEEE Test city preference.
The candidates will be allocated the application number when all the details in the VITEEE 2018 application form will be submitted.
Stage 4: Mode of payment
- Aspirants can pay the application fee for online mode through Net-banking / Credit / Debit card. The Application Cost is Rs. 970 for General Candidates.
- DD Mode – Get ready with DD of USD 50 drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’ for NRI Candidates.
Stage 5: Photo & Signature Upload
- Photograph Image : Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Signature Image : Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
- Selfie photo is not allowed.
Stage 6: Payment transaction queries
- At the time of paying the application fee, if the amount is debited, students are requested to not try filling a new application. Please wait for 24hrs and try for the payment once again through the same registered email id. If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
- Online mode(Net banking / Debit card / Credit card) – Do not send the hardcopy of the application form after the process of completion.
- DD Mode – It is mandatory for the NRI candidates to send the hardcopy of the application form along with the Demand Draft of 50 USD(write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) after the process of completion.
- All the correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
VITEEE 2018 Offline Application Forms:
Here are the post offices you could obtain VITEEE 2018 application forms: http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/postoffices
Institutes interested to buy Offline Application forms in Bulk can contact:
Director, UG Admissions
VIT University, Vellore – 632014
Contact No. 0416-220 2157/ 2168
‘NIOS’ candidates will be eligible to appear for VITEEE 2018. (They should produce Migration cum Transfer Certificate as a proof of student of NIOS Board). NRI candidates will also be eligible to apply for VITEEE 2018, apart from applying through direct NRI form.
Subsequently, PIO and OCI holder will be able to apply for VITEEE 2018. (Foreign Candidates studied/studying in abroad can apply directly through foreign category only).