/ ts ssc supplementary exams June, 2018 Examination Fee Due Year Schedule-Proceedings: Government of Telangana, Director of Government Examinations has issued instructions on SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations June 2018 through it role Proceedings to all the District Educational Officers and a schedule has been sent to the above said people. This proceedings details as follows
The SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June 2018 are scheduled to be conducted JUNE 2018. The investigate timings are . The Examination will be conducted only for those applicants who registered and failed and who were absent in the SSC Public Examinations, held in March 2018 and no fresh campaigners will be permitted.
I am contacting herewith the following schedule of due dates for remittance of exam fee without penalty and submission of Nominal Roll extracts of miscarried candidates by the Heads of Schools/ District Educational Officer concerned to this office for the ensuing SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, which will be held in June, 2018. The Computerized Nominal Roll removes will be route to all the schools.
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 – General Education
102 – Secondary Education
06 – Director, Government Examinations,
800 – User Charges.
DDO CODE: 25000303001
Hence action may immediately be taken to inform all the Heads of Secondary Schools to follow the following instructions:
1) To give wide publicity regarding the due dates of remittance of examination fee by all the failed candidates printed In the extraction of nominal rolls and collect the fee from them without fail.
2) To display “Due Dates” information on the NOTICE BOARDS of the Schools and devote wide advertising for message of presidential candidates/ world by publicizing in the neighbourhood newspapers and through available media.
3) If any of the failed candidates are not accessible, endeavors may be taken to intimate presidential candidates through whatever represents possible as per their Residential address, about the due date of remittance of cost immediately, so that they may not lose the Chance.
4) Not to lend any fresh epithets of presidential candidates in the computerized extracted nominal roll of the failed Candidates or any changes influenced in any of the specific printed in the extract.
5) Not to collect the examination cost from potential candidates other than those whose names are printed in the extracted nominal rotations of the failure of the candidates and supplied to the schools, as exclusively the failure of the campaigners of SSC Public Examinations March 2018 are eligible to appear for the SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June, 2018 either for New Syllabus or for Old Syllabus and also to collect fee only from such of those candidates who have been permitted by Director of Government Examinations, T.S ., Hyderabad.
1. Fee up to three and leass than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
2. Fee more than 3 subjects Rs.125
1. Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmasters concerned
Without late fee: ………
2. Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the Headmasters into the Sub- Treasuries / SBH /SBI Without late fee: ………
3. Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the Headmaster in the DEOs office.
Without late fee: ………
4. Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the DEOs in the O/o DGE., T.S., Hyderabad.
Without late fee:………
5. With late fee of Rs 50/-: Up to 2 days before commencement of exam in their subject concerned.
we will update soon………………….