TS Polycet 2018 Application Form
TS Polycet 2018 Application Form is beginning from 14th March 2018. State Board of Technical Education & Training Telangana, Hyderabad conducts the TS Polycet entrance exam. Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test to offer admission to all diploma courses in engineering & non-engineering/technology. Candidates can get admission in Government/Aided and Unaided polytechnics/institutions in the state. In this post, Students can get the complete information of TS Polycet application for 2018.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below
- Nationality: Candidate should be of Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Applying candidate must have the domicile certificate of Telangana/AP state.
- Qualification: Candidates those pass the SSC or its equivalent exam from Telangana/AP board are eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those compartmentally passed or appearing are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: It is mandatory to pass in all subjects to appear in the exam. Mathematics is a compulsory subject to have in the qualifying exam.
The official application dates of TS Polycet 2018 are given below:
Starting of online registration 14th March 2018
Last date to register online 11th April 2018
Date of Polycet 2018 exam 21st April 2018
TS Polycet application fee is Rs. 165/- for SC/ST and Rs. 330/- for General candidates. Candidates can pay the application fee through any of the nearest AP Online/payment gateway/net banking/Help
TS POLYCET Application Form Dates
The TS Polycet online application form can be submitted through online mode from the website.
- TS Polycet online application form is releasing through online as well as offline mode.
- For offline mode, candidates can purchase the application form from the TS helpline centres which will be announced by the TS authority.
- No other mode will be entertained to access the application form.
- The online registration is starting from 14th March 2018.
- The last date to register online on the website is 11th April 2018.
- Fill the application form carefully and affix the passport size photograph in the application form.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form for further procedure of admission.
How to Apply online by following the steps given below:
- Navigate the official website link and click on that link (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the 10th class ticket no., year of passing and Date of Birth, name, address, email ID, mobile number, etc in the application form.
- Select the exam centre from the given table of examination/helpline centers.
- Click on browse button, select file and click on “Upload” and upload the scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Click on payment mode and pay the requisite amount of the application fee.
- Candidates can also check their status of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.