AP Polycet 2018 Application Form
AP Polycet 2018 Application Form is releasing on 15th March 2018. AP Polycet is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP Polycet) is a state level exam. The examination is a gateway to the students for getting admission in the various polytechnic universities of the state. Students can get admission in engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses. Students can check here the AP Polycet application form 2018 all details.
The application fee will be Rs. 350 for every category candidate. The application fee can be submitted through online/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers (Polytechnics).
nationality: Students should be of Indian national.
Residential: It is necessary to have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state. Students have to qualify the qualifying exam from the AP Board.
- Qualification: Students appearing/pass the SSC (12th) from State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana state.
- Subjects: Students have to pass in all subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to secure the minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
Before filling the online application form, candidates are advised to read the prospectus carefully:
- Students can fill and submit the application form through online mode only.
- Students can fill the application form according to the given guidelines.
- The application form is releasing from 15th March 2018.
- Students can fill the AP Polycet online application form till 15th April 2018.
- Students can also check their application status.
- Fill all the details carefully on the application form and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of the completely filled-in application form for future use.
AP Polycet Exam Dates 2018
Here we have to provide the official exam schedule for the AP Polycet:
|Starting of online application form||15th March 2018|
|Last date to avail the application form||15th April 2018|
|Exam date||27th April 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online by following the steps given below:
- Go to the AP Polycet website link (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the 10th class ticket no., year of passing and Date of Birth, name, address, email ID, mobile number, etc in the application form.
- Select the exam centre from the given table of examination/helpline centers.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature by click on browse button, select file and click on “Upload”.
- Click on make payment and select the mode of payment and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for further purpose.