Board Of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh( BSEAP)
The AP Board will announce the AP 10 th Class Timetable of 2018 for all the aspiring candidates under Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh( BSEAP) in various academies. According to the schedule, the AP 10 th Class exams are held between March to April. All students undergoing their 10 th standard from all private and government academies will have to note the AP SSC Time table 2018.[ Likewise Spoke: AP SSC Exam time table 2018 Download]
All candidates should have the clear mind before sharing the written examination. They should be aware of the rules and regulations of the exam. Therefore, they are alert of the AP SSC Hall Ticket release in order to prevent delay. Candidates shall not be required to be worry about the corridor ticket liberation. BSEAP liberates the APP SSC Hall Ticket 2018 on their official website, and hence candidates are requested to be aware of it. They can receive the regular updates from government officials portal.[ Likewise Spoke: TS SSC Hall Ticket Download 2018]
This year more than 7 lakh students underwent the SSC examination in Andhra Pradesh. Eventually the student rate in increasing together with the BSEAP result.
Download AP SSC Hall Tickets 2018 Manabadi.co
To download the AP SSC Hall Ticket 2018, please follow these steps :
- Go to the official website http :// bse.ap.gov.in/ or manabadi.com, Schools9. com or www-results.com
- Click on the link,’ SSC EXAMS MARCH -2018 HALLTICKETS ‘.
- Click on the appropriate button( Regular, Private, OSSC and Vocational) and download your Hall-Ticket.
- Take a publish out of the ticket.
- Andhra Pradesh SSC Hall Ticket 2018 is about to carry with you for Examination Hall
What does the admit card contains?
A hall ticket or acknowledge card contains the following information :
Name of presidential candidates.
Date of Birth.
Candidate’s roll number.
- Staring Time of Exam: 9:30 AM
- Ending time of Exam: 12:15 PM
- Reading period of question paper: 15 Minute
- Total Inspection Time: 2& 1/2 Hour period
Candidates can check for the AP SSC 10 th quiz hall tickets or declare cards from the above connects and download the tickets as guided above. So stay subscribed to these sites to keep yourself updated about the AP SSC hall tickets 2018 before it gets too late.
Instructions to AP 10 th Class candidates
- Candidate should note the timetable against the working paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the center one or two days in advance to know the locating of the center for human rights and transportation facilities available to reach the center on time daily to eschew tension and embarrassment.
- Candidate should substantiate the specific printed in the vestibule ticket and bring to the written notice of the forwarding school Headmaster and the Chief Superintendent of the center for human rights, mistakes if any well in advance.
- The candidate should be present at the examination center by 9:00 AM on all the days of investigate.
- A nominee who resorts to any kind of malpractice during its consideration will not be permitted to write subsequent articles as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/ Exam Dept ., dated: 16051992.
- Candidate( Regular/ Private) should retain this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not published/ manually written vestibule ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix a photograph of presidential candidates under his or her attestation duly appending the school stamp.
- IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all articles- SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination nominee will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and published Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s exam. The candidate must verify the specific printed on OMR sheet with his/ her particulars such as Roll Number etc ., and Staple it if it belongs to him/ her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of variance, he/ she should bring it to the written notice of the Invigilator and obtain remedy OMR Sheet. Then he/ she should start answering. Delight don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/ she should write main answer pamphlet serial number on Graph sheet, map, and Bit Paper.
- All candidates must appear for the exam at the center allotted merely, otherwise, their performance will be canceled outright.